Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DRAMA CLUB: Mischievous Kiss, Episode 12 + Furukawa Yuki's Q&A

Another episode, and boy was it a strange one. 


Not sure how I think, but at least we're thinking about life here... 
Read my review of Episode 12 on DramaFever. 

But wait! Guess who read my fan letter (drafted in the middle of the night with Cherry and Heisui) and answered the questions we helped to compile for DramaFever! 



It's Furukawa Yuki himself, answering In English!! Kyaaa! By the way, I can't help but relate this fan letter writing experience to Kotoko's carefully crafted love letter from episode 1 of Mischievous Kiss. She says she oh so carefully checked her spelling to make sure the letter was just perfect, while the 3 of us gals also went through multiple drafts and rewrites of our letter (to make sure it was just perfect!). No, he doesn't read our letter out loud but he says he got it, AND he addresses his thanks to "the drama club" [OMG that's me! asdfghjkl!!] Happy fangirl moment. It doesn't happen often. :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Rose... he's so darn cute! I watched this clip over and over again last night... I don't even pay attention to what he said LOL. I keep sighing looking at him. The way he smile, and talk... So, so perfect! I'm totally in love! Oh wait, I do remember one. His movie will be out around October, can't wait for it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it several times too. Too cute. :)

      Delete
  2. Omg congrats!!!!! Currently outside so I can't steam thus, but I totally WillI later. Furukawa yuki omg flails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It will be worth the time later hehe

      Delete
  3. I watched this just yesterday after reading about it here in one of your comments, and omg he's too cute in real life. Awkward and adorable.

    ReplyDelete