Monday, September 9, 2013

DRAMA CLUB: The Master's Sun, Episodes 3-8

I know, I know.. My recaps/reviews have been spotty for a few weeks. Blame traveling across the country, plus lack of stable internet for weeks, plus moving into a new house and the LOADS of work that involves. I need 10 more bookshelves, and an additional room for a library. Anyone want to donate to a poor, helpless used-to-be-reader? 

 But I've still managed to watch The Master's Sun, which is turning out to be more than I'd hoped for! *fingers crossed* 

And eyeballs opened! 

Check out my reviews for Episodes 3-4 and 7-8 on DramaFever.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's definitely improved since the beginning. Have you had time to watch eps 9 and 10 yet? Best episodes so far, they were the eps that really got me fully involved and rooting for the characters. And sort of screaming at the screen a bit. Bloody Hee Joo, i have no idea what her story is at all!

    ReplyDelete