|Second only to Coffee Prince, this is Gong Yoo at his |
funniest, from Biscuit Teacher, Star Candy
Perks of the Dramathon
- Cliff-hanger endings? Hah!
- Complete immersion: A feeling of oneness with the characters
- Pure accomplishment – One drama down, on to the next!
- Less chance of forgetting side-characters’ names
- Your cat likes you more if you sit in one place without moving for hours at a time…
Disadvantages of the Dramathon
- Missed anticipation of next week’s plot twists or revelations
- Sense of unreality when it’s over: What do I do with my life now?
- What if I watch all the good ones, and then there’s no more dramas left?!
- Side characters who might have been funny become obnoxious at close intervals
- Your cat starts to get really heavy, like a giant fuzzy furnace…
To read the rest of this article, including definitions, more meme-licious pics, silliness and dramathon-alternatives (and why I hate them), visit MyDramaList.com.