Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DRAMA CLUB: Mischievous Kiss, Episodes 10-11

Two episodes of lovely. How will my heart survive this onslaught of feels?


Yet another mischievous kiss-su!

Read my double reviews of Episode 10 Part 1 and Part 2, followed up by Episode 11.

As an aside, I love how very different this type of blogging is for me. I don't recap dramas, because I'm not nearly that industrious, but I also have never really reviewed episodes one at a time as they air. Now, when I write overall reviews, I almost miss getting to pay attention to the fine little details every episode has to offer, but I'm so lazy that if I'm not personally motivated by deadlines, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep it up. Perhaps in the future I'll pick another drama to cover at least in short doses here on my blog. 


In the meantime, thank you DramaFever for giving this opportunity to spazz over and review weekly over Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo with 2 fellow bloggers, Cherry from Jdrama Reviews and Heisui from My Drama Tea.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosie! I felt the same way too i.e. too lazy to recap one episode at a time if not for the deadline lol. It's been fun though writing this way, responding to each other's recap. I can't wait for the special video from Furukawa Yuki by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love this sort of system. And we don't have to cover everything at a once, since one of us will always get to discuss something or other. The pressure is off that way!

      I keep checking to see if his vid is posted yet. I'm so inpatient!

      Delete