Getting off my depressing soapbox...now! Congratulate me, I'm a blogger! Honestly I have been resisting this crave for months, happy enough to comment on and participate on others' pages. If I'm not watching dramas, I'm talking about them. If I'm not talking about them, I'm thinking about them, and if I'm not watching or talking about dramas, then be warned: my inner BIGBANG fangirl has probably emerged to take over the world! Not even kidding. I don't know where it came from, but one day my very mature self listened to Haru Haru 하루하루 [Acoustic version] and tears popped out...
I'm going to lay the blame for this blog's creation solely on the author of Outside Seoul. I'm sure she'll give you permission to complain when my rants become overly long, so before I make this post a dissertation on obsession, I'll give you a few introductory points and take my leave.
- I have been watching Kdramas for almost exactly one year now.
- My first Kdrama was Lie to Me.
- The first Kdrama I loved to death was Coffee Prince.
- The Kdrama I will love even in the afterlife is Coffee Prince.
- My first Jdrama was Nobuta Wo Produce.
- The so-far only Taiwanese drama I have loved is MARS.
- After 6 months of scoffing at Kpop, I finally fell in love with CNBlue and BIGBANG.
- The fact that I will not see BIGBANG when they come to the U.S. in a month makes my heart positively ache!
Before this blog, there was MyDramaList.com. I'll leave you with some sample articles I have already had published on their very awesome and informative website: